Why Cats Need 9 Lives....

Monday, October 1, 2007

I've Moved!

Well, those of you who know me by now probably saw it coming. LOL

I created a new blog and I'm merging both of my blogs back into one. The blogspot address has my name in it, which is what I realized I wanted (after it was too late to change the first blog, of course). Here's the address:

http://aimeslee.blogspot.com/
And the link with title: Aimeslee Was Here

I'm calling it "Aimeslee Was Here" for now, and I'm talking about whatever on it. Any topic. No more just scrapbooking and crafts on the other blog, and no more just health on here. It's limiting and hard to keep up with, given how many interests I have and how much I embrace change.

So, my first post is already there. Go have a look. Please be sure to change my link if you have me listed on your blog. Please change the blog name, too.

No comments: