Why Cats Need 9 Lives....

Thursday, September 13, 2007

If It's Thursday, It Must Be Humberto

Okay, I've officially gotten my 2 blogs flipped-flopped. You will be forced to read both of them if you do not already do that. LOL Why? I just blogged today about my personal life on my scrap blog. Bad Aimes! I'm so lazy that I'm leaving it that way, so there's a link. It's about Humberto hitting here.

I'm back on my healthy eating and walking now, and I've taken off 1.25 pounds of that 5 I gained (so I've already lost 1/4 of the gain). That was as of yesterday (Wed.) morning. I realized I'd also quit drinking my water amount last week, so I've been correcting that. Plus I've been making sure I eat at least one apple a day. Actually, I have a small hit list of daily must-eats: water, green tea, yogurt, fruit, protein. I really ought to add to that, so when I get some time and motivation (LOL), I'll do some research and figure out what to add.

Believe it or not, I've upped my average daily steps already by 1,000, without even really trying. I decided it was all the getting up and going after craft materials (on the other side of the house) as I need something (and then putting it back right then when finished with it), instead of gathering up what I need for a project before I start. Now, I started doing that because I'd made a horrible mountain of supplies next to my work table already. I couldn't put anymore stuff around the table, LOL. So I've been putting stuff back a lot, really working on it. And I refuse to sit too long. Make myself get up and do something. Lord knows there are always several things to choose from, LOL.

So, anyway, things are good in the Best Health dept. My mom called this morning around 7 a.m. worried about Missy. She's got a problem with her foot and leg, and I'm wondering if it's what I've had (cellulitis). Otherwise she is doing fine. I still can't believe she was almost dead 2 years ago with an incurable blood disease, almost senile and then suffering a stroke. She battled back from all that, and is managing the blood condition well with twice a week blood testing. To me, that's amazing.

No comments: