Why Cats Need 9 Lives....

Friday, September 21, 2007

I'm Down for the Count

Hello, girls. Just a quick note today to let you know that I've been staying away from the computer until the parts of my body that are killing me feel better.

Yesterday I woke up feeling really stiff and it went downhill as the morning wore on. I thought at first I'd slept wrong, and I still don't know what caused it, but my neck began hurting so bad. Then, my arms up by my shoulder sockets ached and hurt; then my lower back/hip; and then my feet and legs. I can't seem to stay here at my computer for any time length, so I'll go now and promise I'll post again just as soon as I can!

2 comments:

csimmers said...

Take care of yourself and feel better soon. I'm sure the rain down your way and humidity is not helping your joints. Know you're in my thoughts.

Maria said...

Awww Aimeslee, I'm really sorry to hear that you hurt yourself. I had a pinched nerve once and the pain lasted for months!! It was horrible. Take care of yourself. We'll miss you! Hope to see you back soon!

Maria