Why Cats Need 9 Lives....

Monday, September 17, 2007

Weight Loss in the Cards!

Over at 2Peas, I ran across a neat idea that Patter is doing on her blog : Dealing the WeightLoss Hand. She and her group are on Week 5, so it's not too late to join in. I don't know if I'll get any cards done, but I have her blog on my Google Reader list now so I can look at the Card Eye Candy. Check it out! (Just scroll down her blog page til you see the latest post title for this).

Today I'm working furiously on a tax return that I need to mail by today at 5, so this will be all I have time for. I want to wish Maria a get-well, and one for anyone else who is not feeling up to par. I've got so much catching up to do: posting here, as well as reading my other group member blogs. I promise I'm gonna get that done this week.

If you haven't already guessed, Mondays and me do not mix well together, LOL. More tomorrow......

1 comment:

Patter Cross said...

Feel free to join whenever you can. And if you can't, keep enjoying that eye candy! :)