Why Cats Need 9 Lives....

Thursday, September 6, 2007

A Not-So-Guilty Pleasure for You

1. Crumble up a few of these into a small bowl:

*************************************
2. Microwave this TV dinner entree, and when cooked layer the broccoli onto the chips, then the chicken and cheese sauce:

*************************************
3. Enjoy!
Ooops, looks like I already did {contented blush}:


The entree has 220 calories and is quite filling for a lunch or a mid-afternoon snack. The cheese sauce is really good, does not clump up or lose its blendedness, and does not taste like cheese whiz, velveeta or that crap they ladle onto tortilla chips at little league concession stands. The spices are great, the chicken chunky, and if you add the chips to it (about 15 calories per chip and it only takes 2 or 3 to line a small bowl), it takes just like King Ranch Chicken, if I'm lyin' I'm dyin'. Try it!

3 comments:

Maria said...

I have a bunch of lean cuisines in my freezer. I love the panini sandwiches. . .they're really good. They have 3 or 4 different types of panini sandwiches.

Your meal looks pretty good. .well, I mean I can imagine how good it looks **wink,wink **

Maria

Rachael said...

Mmm, that sounds yummy!! I love Lean Cuisines, esp those Paninis!!

grandmascraps said...

Just stopped by tonight after our 14 1/2 ride back from NY. I have enjoyed reading your blog. and I have linked you to mine. Keep up the good work. Gail